Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Titles of NECC Workshops I Have Attended

For now, this is the best I can manage, a list of titles:
  • Teaching with Primary Sources
  • Blogging Communities in the Classroom
  • Differentiating Instruction in Reading and Writing Using Readily-Accessible Technologies
  • 21st Century Poetry Slam: Student Poetry Collaborations
  • The Ripple Effect: 21st Century Innovations That Matter
  • Technology and Differentiated Instruction
  • Podcasting as the Curriculum: A New Paradigm
  • Youth Media Programs for Developing Digital Literacies

I am having a great time, still.

I will try to add more soon.

1 comment:

Peggy Weaver said...

Great idea, Theda, to list the workshops you attended. I'm going to do the same today on the blog I created for all of us. (Today? Did I say today?) Some day SOON. Also, I'll respond to your wonderful and thought-provoking posting about Glogowski and Third Place. Sure is a lot to think about!